Thursday, November 27, 2008

Is Bed and Breakfast Best for my Accommodation in Bogota Colombia?

I'm so exited for my vacation in Bogota and I always imagine my stay. I keep on thinking for my best accommodation in Bogota, I want it to be perfect so I ask my friend from Bogota. My friend told me about bed and breakfast places in Bogota. I was actually wondering if staying at a Bed and Breakfast would be a good option. For me, it is cheaper to rent an apartment with a kitchen and cook my own food. I'm not so much a fan and Bed and Breakfast. Some people think its better but I don't agree. I don't feel like I would get my money's worth considering that its most likely gonna be the same type of food over and over everyday. Apartments on the other hand is better because it allows me to not only have fun and variety but also save money considering that I would be in control of my menu. The kitchen in the apartment is usually fully equipped which includes a blender, toaster and a microwave especially the one I know. If you want to check it out, you may want to click on the following links: We Love Bogota and Apartment in Bogota.

Staying in Bogota can be very expensive especially if you plan on getting a full experience. I personally want to tour the whole of Bogota, eat at their restaurants and maybe even party at the local clubs. If you're on a budget and would want to save some money, staying at an Apartment instead of a Bed and Breakfast would be a great option.

0 comments: